SO, reader Machele Swetz – Haskin asked with the TUNDRA of MICHIGAN and all the cold, what WINTER jackets are the BEST in terms of WARMTH?
Here is what I found based on price, STYLE, warmth and EXPERIENCE in owning any OR similar ones. (Priced Highest to LOW)
First, I must say, wear a scarf, gloves and HAT if you can.
1.My Athleta one, it comes in Green and BLACK and is ON SALE- It’s soo warm and covers the bum. I grab this more then my black puffer these days, I’ve had mine 2 seasons and I obviously still LOVE it, UNDER $210- http://shopstyle.it/l/xzRY
2. Pretty, Deep dark red NORTH FACE Puffer jacket- NO hood-http://shopstyle.it/l/xzVn
3. NIKE, LONG puffer comes in black or gray-http://shopstyle.it/l/xzSB
4. Macys, Black or Taupe, belted, slightly fancier than the others, if puffers can be fancy that is. LOL-http://shopstyle.it/l/xzWR
5. Simple black, longer puffer from Express, under $85-http://shopstyle.it/l/xzZc ( Machele Swetz – Haskin I ordered this last night, during my research)
6. Abercrombie Camo puffer jacket I have featured, under $65 ya’ll, SO CUTE-http://shopstyle.it/l/xzXJ
7. Lastly, TARGET, $50 puffer, http://shopstyle.it/l/xz2f
++++Just for FUN- Ever seen a puffer jacket that’s worth $840??? Me either– UMMM, it better burn calories for me at that price –http://shopstyle.it/l/xzVN
Hope this helps some other readers as well, BE safe in the SNOW friends!
Please share my page if you like it, My Casual Mom, a lifestyle blog