WHAT’S IN MY MAKEUP BAG?
HAPPY FRIDAY NIGHT! It’s cold and windy here in Michigan and I am staying in for the night! TGIF!
I love in People magazine how celebrities do a ‘what’s in my bag’. I love knowing about what products other people use!
Every year I usually hit the MAC makeup counter to have someone professionally do my makeup. That’s the time I pick up new tricks and the latest products that are out! I also have picked up some other items along my journey that I can’t live without! Here’s what’s in my bag,
1.Aveda air control hairspray– ITS SO light but holds so good! Annddd it smells AMAZING! You will never go back! Link- http://shopstyle.it/l/nOHn
2.Chloe Perfume. Smells floral and fresh, one squirt holds you thru the whole day. Link- http://shopstyle.it/l/nPsL
3. MAC under eye FAST RESPONSE cream. SO, this eye serum has caffeine in it! Need I say more? Its clear and all you need is one little swipe under each eye and it will help with that tiredness and bags. PUT this on before any makeup. This little tube LASTS FOREVER. And I keep mine in the fridge. The coolness helps give it that immediate effect! It DOES NOT make your eye makeup run down your face throughout the day either. Link- http://shopstyle.it/l/nOIh
4.MAC under eye concealer color NW20– this is one shade lighter than my makeup. It brightens under my eye after I put the fast response cream on. I also use this just under my brows to create a light drama look. Some people use a shimmer pencil instead. This cream just adds a brighter look that seperates your eye shadow and your brows. I like the dual purpose. Link-http://shopstyle.it/l/nPtb
5.Banana boat summer color sunless tanner. LOL, YES!!! I use fake tanner. Unlike my 20’s I can’t go to the tanning salon anymore. I don’t put the sunless tanner on my face though. It works pretty fast, and it doesn’t look orange. I have used it for over 5 years. I just put it on once a week or so just to help me not look so pale in MICHIGAN. Link-http://shopstyle.it/l/nPtu
6.Urban decay eyelid primer– I use this before I put eye shadow on, or if I just want to even out the color of my lids. NO creases in the lid AT ALL for the whole day!! Link- http://shopstyle.it/l/nOWw
7.MAC Mineralize Skinfinish bronzer Soft And Gentle. Adds a little shimmer at the end. Tap brush on your nose and at the corners of your eyes for a soft final glow. Link- http://shopstyle.it/l/nO59
8. MAC Penultimate Eye Liner Pen in RAPID BLACK– This liner goes on smooth and looks so professional. Makes your eyes look so much more open and dramatic. http://shopstyle.it/l/nO7O
9.Younique liquid foundation color taffeta. I have posted about this foundation before. It’s so thin and silky. You feel like you’re wearing NOTHING! I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t make me breakout!
10. Younique Epic Mascara in black– water proof and makes your lashes appear longer!
11.Younique lucrative LIPPY lip loss. It’s very simple, a light almost clear pink.
12.Younique Moodstruck pink pencil lip liner color POSH. I dont usally use a lipliner But, I will sometimes use one for night time or for formal. It adds a little drama to the lip.
13. Younique Moodstruck eyeliner in color PRIM. This is brown and very neutral eyeliner. I will sometimes use it to fill in my eyebrows too!
14. Younique addiction eye palette number 3. THESE SHADOWS ARE ADDICTING!! They have several palettes, Palette 3 is my everyday one. There is an Anniversary Edition palette that came out for the month of NOVEMBER and I WANT IT!
LINK TO YOUNIQUE PRODUCTS- Link- https://www.youniqueproducts.com/MirandaPar…/…/8217891/view…
Hope you loved this post and have sweet dreams tonight:)
I am doing a FB giveaway for hitting 1000 followers so please make sure you like and follow my FB page:)